Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Day...

Well, my first day back to work came and went. The tears started flowing over the weekend, so come Monday morning they were in full force. I was the same way when I left Christian for the first time, and for his first day of Pre-K, but this time it just felt different. I don't know, I guess I loved being the stay-at-home mom for a while. I stayed busy the whole time. Getting Christian up every morning and getting him ready for school, and helping out with his class. Being in the car-pool line everyday at 3:00 with all the other moms. Having a clean house, the laundry done, and dinner on the table at a decent time. And not being stressed out about anything,not worrying about not getting stuck at work, getting to the day care on time, being at work on time. I already miss being home, and hope that one day I will be able to be that full time stay-at-home mommy, that I would love to be.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Hey! Your pictures of Colin and Christian are so sweet. I cannot wait to meet the new baby! You are such a good mommy!

Love Shelli