Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I'm a little late on this post, but better late than never right?!?!

We had a great Halloween, we convinced the boys to all dress up as pirates since we already had the costumes. So mom and dad decided to join in on the fun. They went and got costumes for them, and Jordan dress up too. We headed over for dinner, to our surprise it was a "Pirate Themed" dinner. Mom had everything that you would have at a pirate dinner.














After dinner we headed out to do a little trick-or-treating! The weather was not the best, but we made the most of it. I think everyone enjoyed themselves and went home with some yummy treats!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I LOVE THIS! I showed dad and asked if he would do the same for my kids! Haha!