Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No title.....

I don't really have a title to this post just a few things....

I really want to start blogging more, if anything update this with pictures so the family can see how big the boys are getting. Also to keep up with things I am doing. First of all I have started couponing.....and must say I'm addicted! I can't believe that Michael and I have been married 8 years and I am just now getting into this. I saw the coupon mom on TV and said "why can't I do that?" So I found some couponing websites that got me started and I ran with it. I have convinced my sister and a few co-workers to start and they say the same thing, "it's addicting!" It's taken a few months to get the system down, and to be able to really see the effects in my checkbook but I think I have finally reached the point. I have a HUGE note book that I have with tabs and baseball card holders. I have everything organized and all the coupons facing up so I can Quickly find them while I am in the store. I shop mainly from the ad, so I am able to stock up on items when on sale. My pantry is very full! It's now a game too see when I check out how much it goes up, and then with my Kroger plus card and coupons how low I can make it. I'll let you know how it goes!

Also, to do more photography. I really enjoy taking pictures, especially of my kids. I finally broke down and got a nice camera last year, and have taken some good pictures, but I really want to take some time and really do more.




I am looking at buying a new lens, and hopefully some software soon. So hopefully you will be seeing more pictures.


Keep checking back, because I am really going to try and do better!!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Well it's about time you started couponing! I, too, had a baseball card binder full of coupons. I have not been doing it alot recently but need to get back with it! Also- you can get alot of "free item" coupons by sending emails to companies you like. I sent one to heinz ketchup telling them I liked their product and they sent me a coupon booklet!