Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Goals..

I'm stealing this from Shelli, but I thought it would be neat to set a couple of goals for the month. We all have goals we want to meet, but in my opinion we set really high ones and when we don't meet them we get discouraged. So I thought I would set a few little ones, and once I meet them move on to other goals. Plus when you meet a small goal you get excited and feel good about your self and are encouraged to keep going.

So my goals for this month are:

-Loose 5 pounds (I started loosing weight back in October, and have lost about 16 pounds. I would like to lose about 30 more over all, so 5 for this month should be OK.)

-Wake up early enough to do the elliptical for 30 minutes in the morning Monday-Friday. (I'm taking the weekends off!)

-Beat my record of cutting my grocery bill (I am currently averaging 50% off, but have gotten as much as 76% off!)

-Finish our taxes

-Work on taking more photos

-Start planning our vacation for July (we are headed to Disney World again)

I'll start there and hopefully will be able to meet all of them, but if not get pretty close.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Great goals! How are you losing weight? That's awesome that you've lost 15 lbs! I cannot believe you are svaing 50% at the grocery - I really need to revamp my coupon binder. Do you print alot offline?