Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Look who's a BIG BOY!!

After about 6 months or so of putting it off, I finally decided to change Colin's crib into a BIG boy toddler bed. He wasn't trying to get out of his crib, it was more that I didn't want to face the fact that he is growing up way to fast. I guess in some small way if he was still in a crib he would still be my baby boy, not really sure he would like it when is 5, but hey a mom's gotta try!

Michael has been all for it for sometime now, he has just been waiting on me. So a couple of weeks ago I said lets go. Michael changed it so fast I wouldn't have had time to change my mind. Colin LOVES it! He's able to climb in it by himself, and feels so much more independent! No matter how old he will get, or what kind of bed he is sleeping in...he will always be my little boy!


 
Posted by Picasa