Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's sell...

What is all of this, you might ask? Well a collection of clothes my sister and I have collected between 4 boys.

And we are selling it! There is a huge consignment sale that comes to the county fairgrounds twice a year, and it is HUGE! I have gone numerous times and bought things, I have even volunteered. This year I am a first time seller! There are so many guidelines to selling your things, clothes must be on hangers, facing left, tags on the right.....etc...etc! It has been a big undertaking, but I hoping to make a little money.

One of my best friends and her daughter came over this past Sunday and helped me out. We worked for about 2 1/2 hours and just got everything on to hangers. I still need to got through and tag everything, and sort according to size. Plus, Leigh has more things at her house that needs to be hung and tagged!

I get to go the day before the sale opens to the public and shop early! I'm very excited, since a lot of the really good stuff goes first! I'm hoping I don't spend as much money as I hope to make by selling. We shall see!

If you live in the area check it out, it's huge and has everything you can ever imagine having for kids! http://www.kidsignments.com/

Posted by Picasa