Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let’s get physical!!

It’s that time again…warm weather…less clothes…and I am not ready for that! So I have starting changing my eating habits, and will be heading to the park to start running/walking again. I did great last year and lost about 25 pounds total. Since then I have kept it off, but still need to lose about 35 more pounds! I am ready to get out there. I enjoy the time alone, and being outside, and with things in my life pretty crazy I will also use it at de-stressing!

I have set small goals to meet, and with everything one I reach I’ll reward myself with a little something to keep me motivated.

Plus I bought a kicking bathing suit last year, and however I did look good in it, this year I want to look fantastic