Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Countdown to Disney....

We are anxiously preparing for our trip to Disney World in 1 week! We are all so excited! We were talking about it the other night and Michael got a little giddy! I asked him if it was because of the trip or not having to go to work for a week? I was surprised to hear it was because of the trip! We had a lot of fun last year, and I know we will have more fun this year. Christian is taller and will be able to ride more roller coaster type rides, Colin is older and will defiantly enjoy it more this year, since he was still a baby last year. We know (kind of) what to expect. We know what we want to do and things that we could pass up this time around. We are hitting 2 additional parks this time, we are adding MGM and Blizzard Beach Water Park to our list. We are staying at the same hotel so we know what to expect from them. It has a great pool, and the rooms are so spacious. We didn’t know we would have a little kitchen last year so we took many trips to Wal-Mart, which was ALWAYS busy, and out of a lot of things. This year we will be more prepared, I will have all the food before hand, and my goal is to stay away from the Wal-Mart.

Another thing we learned from last year, make sure you have plenty of gas before you hit the Florida turnpike. The gas stations are few and far between so be prepared; also tolls. Yep Florida has many of them. In the middle of the turnpike, when you exit off the turnpike everywhere. I’m not worried about the gas problem this year since I have my new car, my gas tank is twice as big as my last car so we should be good! I also have plenty of one’s and quarters on hand for the tolls.

This weekend I will be picking up last minute items, and starting to pull things together. I have a busy week next week at work so I won’t have a lot of time to do last minute shopping. Of course laundry will be done every day, that never changes. Thursday I will be grocery shopping, Friday will be packing day. We will have the car loaded that night. Saturday our plans are to head out early, so when we arrive at the hotel we will have a little time at the pool!