Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Yucks!

The sick bug has made its way through our family this week. It started with Christian on Friday and by Monday Colin had gotten it. He was out for a couple of days, and by Wednesday night Michael was in bed running a fever. I have been playing the nurse role all week taking care of everyone. I am the only one, knock on wood, who has not been hit by the so called “bug.” I’m glad it has happened all in the same week as opposed to it being carried over the course of three weeks or so.

We are looking forward to the weekend, Christian is spending the night with my parents along with Jadon and will be going to see Toy Story 3! It will be the 3 of us tonight and I am hoping to get a jump start on my cleaning. It’s funny how behind you get when you are taking care of your sick family.