Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend 2010....

Hope every one had a wonderful Memorial weekend, we sure did. We left Friday morning and headed north to Kentucky. A trip that normally takes 7 hours took us 9 with all the traffic, but we made it. We hung out around the house that night, and the kids ran around. My aunt and uncle live on 17 arces so there is plenty of room to run. My cousin Amanda has a love for animals, and over time rescued about 30 turtles. After dinner we walked down to their home to find them a little dinner. The boys loved it!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Saturday and Sunday the weather was beautiful!! We spent most of the time out by the pool, and visiting with family and friends. Both boys loved the pool, so I know where we will be spending a lot of time this summer. On another note by bathing suit was a hit. I felt awesome in it, and got many compliments on it. I am so happy about that!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Saturday night the girls headed out to our cousin Dylan's wedding. The guys stayed home, as well as my aunt Pam and Rusty who came to keep all the kids. It was a nice adult night out. The wedding was beautiful,the food was great and we just kicked backed and relax with a couple Bahama Mama's!! Congratulations Dylan and Jacob!!

 
Posted by Picasa


(Click on the collage to make pictures bigger!!)