Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

North Carolina or Bust....

We have been really busy lately and I have slacked on my blogging. About two weeks ago Michael received a call to go and temp a store in North Carolina, so we have been preparing for him to leave this morning. Other than work, we have been spending a lot of family time. We would love Michael to have a store of his own, and in order to get there you have to do a little traveling. The kids and I already have a couple of trips planned to go and visit, and are going to be staying busy in the mean time to help the time pass quickly! I will be trying hard to keep up with the blog so Michael can keep up with it too, but I'm gonna be honest...it might get pushed to the side since I'll be kicking it by myself! We are very excited about the opportunity we have been given and are excited to see what doors God opens for us.


 
Posted by Picasa


Here is Michael and the boys last month in Disney world!