Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stomach bug...please go!

Apparently the stomach bug has made it's way through the Milam family. It all started last Sunday night, when I heard Colin in his room a little after midnight only to go check on him to find he was covered in throw up, and had been laying in it. Thursday came and Michael was in bed all day with it, only to start feeling as close to 100% right before he left. This morning at around 5:45 I hear Christian crying and running into our bathroom only to nearly miss the toilet. He has been complaining of a tummy ache all day. I (knock on wood) have yet to be the only person in the family that has been able to escape the terrible bug. I'm hoping I do, we have a very exciting weekend planned and I don't want to be sick!