Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy New Years!!

It's still hard to believe that 2010 is over and we are quickly into 2011! 2010 was a great year. We had good times and bad, but it's gotten us to where we are today and we a blessed by everything.

Since Michael had been working out of town, I thought it would be fun to head up to North Carolina to see what he's been up to the past 4 months. Michael headed back home the Tuesday after Christmas, and since Christian was out of school he decided to take him back with him. Colin and I would head up Thursday afternoon. Christian loved spending those couple extra day just him and daddy! I had to work on Thursday the 30Th, but left a little early to get on the road. I packed the night before so all I needed to do was pick up Colin. It's about a 5 1/2 to 6 hour drive and all but 30 miles are on 85 north. Straight shot...and boring drive. I listen to Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 the whole way up! We finally made it about 9, and I was wiped out!

Michael had to go in and work for a little bit on Friday, so me and the boys just relaxed. We went out and grab some lunch, just with in about 4 miles. I was scared to death I would turn on a road and not figure out my way back, but we did! Saturday we went by and check out the store he working at. We drove around the city, grabbed some lunch and a little shopping! The rest of the weekend we just relaxed and enjoyed time as a family. We headed back home on Monday, in time for the kids to go back to school on Tuesday. It was a nice trip, and we can't wait to go back and visit.