Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Traveling to Kentucky.....

We are headed this morning to Kentucky!! We have been looking forward to this trip for quite some time since our last trip this past December was canceled due to weather. It will be so nice to catch up with family, and have a relaxing weekend. My cousin is getting married on Saturday, so we will be partying away all night! (Doubt it!) The weather this go around is supposed to be nice, which is perfect since my aunt and uncle have a pool in the back yard. I'm hoping to get a little sun! I am SO looking forward to some good ole' fish, and maybe a White Castle or two since they are not in the south. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial weekend, and remember those who served our country!