Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christian's New Room!!!

Christian loves fire trucks, police cars and ambulance’s. For 3 years in a row you where either a fire fighter or police officer for Halloween. Every time we pass one on the road you make it a point to tell us. We have talked about re-doing your room to reflect your love for these, but it seems to always get pushed back, not anymore. While we were away enjoying our trip to Disney World, Grandmother and Buddy; (my parents) were busy re-doing your room for your birthday! The past 2 weeks I have been talking with my mom and getting ideas all together. You will not even recognize your room!

We hope you like it!

Happy Birthday from Grandmother and Buddy!!


(Before)

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa




(After)


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa