Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Christian!!!

Happy Birthday Christian!

I cannot believe that 6 years has already gone by. It literally seems like yesterday you where a little baby in my arms and now you are getting ready to start the first grade!! You are our first born, and the love of our lives. I cannot imagine life without you in it. How awesome is it that not only did you spend your 5th birthday at Disney World, but you are spending your 6th one there as well.

You are funny, smart and have my personality. You love to talk, and have questions for anything and everything. You still love to hug me and kiss me and cuddle on the couch at night. You have a HUGE heart and are so sweet and loveable! You are a great big brother to Colin, whom looks up to you so much! You love swimming and playing outside whenever possible. You love fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances! In fact you will have a big birthday surprise when you get home!

You make me and daddy so proud! We love you and hope you have an awesome birthday!

Love, Mommy!

 
Posted by Picasa