Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy...Busy...Busy...

Wow, things have been really crazy! I never thought it would be so exhausting with Michael out of town working! But guess what…I’m exhausted!! I guess you really don’t know how much the other person helps out and does until they are not around to help you. Not that I never appreciated him to begin with, but I guess it’s the little things he did that I’m now doing. Like taking the trash out….forgotten about 3 times, and a couple of times running to the end of the street in my pajamas while the truck is driving down the road. I must say I don’t think I would have made it to this point without my parents help. They have keep the kids, picked them up from daycare while I worked. Keep one or the other while we hang with friends, and the occasional overnight guests! Thanks mom and dad, I love you!

Let’s see…..between work and school we have been hanging with friends, bowling, football games, spending time with family, celebrating birthdays and a few things in between. Michael has been home two weekends since he’s been gone and we have enjoyed the time together. He will be in training for about three weeks, but at least he’ll be close to home and not another state. We are still alive….just really busy!!