Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Happy Birthday to the best friend anyone could ever had. Jennifer and I met way back in high school, ninth grade if I'm correct in English class. I was wearing, apparently a cheap pair of sandals and they broke. From then we have been best friends....actually more like sisters. High school was a blast, and I have so many memory's of our many night's out. She was there when I met Michael, and I was honored to have her in my wedding. She was a shoulder to cry or lean on when I lost my brother. When I gave birth to Christian and Colin. I was honored to be in her wedding and happy I was able to be part of her and Nathan's special day. Birthday, Holidays, good days and bad not matter what I know the she will be there for me. I am so happy to have such a great friend who accepts me for who I am, even though sometimes I think she would like to smack me upside the head, but that's what friends are for.

Happy Birthday....to one of the very best friends anyone could ever ask for! I love you and wish you many more great birthday's!!