Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

The boys where so excited for Halloween! My mom had taken Christian and Jadon out a few weeks before to Party City and them pick out there own costume. Christian decided on a Knight from The Chronicles of Narnia movie, I think mostly so he could carry a sword. Since Jadon loves Toy Story 3, it was only fitting he choose Buzz Lightyear! I decided that since Colin loves Elmo, and we had a costume handed down to us from my sister it would work just fine!

A couple of weeks prior to Halloween I pick up a few metal buckets from Home Depot and sprayed painted them neon green. Then Christian, Colin and Jadon got to decorate there own Trick or Treat buckets. They turned out great and the boys enjoyed having something of their own.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



On Halloween night we headed over to my parents house for dinner, and then the kids got all dressed up and ready to go. For the most part they did great, there was the occasional "it's my turn to ring the doorbell" but overall we had a great time.

From a Knight, Elmo, Buzz Lightyear and a Bumble Bee Happy Halloween!!!


 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa