Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Baby Time!!!

So right around our anniversary I received a phone call from my best friend that I have been waiting for. I knew one day I would get it, but didn't know when. I was super stoked when she told me that she was PREGNANT!!! I was so ecstatic, my mind immediately went in to planning a baby shower. She's hoping for a girl, and I am too.

She "told" the family over Thanksgiving by wearing a shirt over to lunch. It was a picture of a turkey, and underneath it said "Little Turkey on the way."

What a cute idea!!

She's had a blog for a while, but hasn't keep up with it in a while. She's going to try and keep up with it and use it for a journal of her pregnancy.

Check her blog out HERE!!

Congrats Jenn!! I am so happy for you and Nathan!!

No comments: