Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sandra's Shower

Since they kind of has a quick wedding we didn't have enough time to plan a bridal shower, so it was only fitting to throw her a wedding shower afterwards. Another one of my besties and I got together and planned the shower for the begining of December.

It would mostly be work people, so we planned on having it one Tuesday after work. We planned on having a few finger foods, cake and of course gifts. We have a nice board room at work, so it worked great to have it there. Plus it's easy from other people coming from other places to get there.



The food!!!


The Cake!!!


The Happy Newlyweds!!!


Sandra and me


Me, Sandra and Cindy



Overall the shower turned out great. We had a great turn out and they got some great gifts.

No comments: