Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years...and 2011 recap

What a year!?!? Overall it was a great year. We had good times and bad times, but we made it through and we learned A LOT!! I can remember writing about last years, and the thought about how 2011 would go. Now looking back it didn’t go any way I had mentally planned it, some good and some not so good.

The main thing that took place in 2011 revolved completely around Michael’s job. We have been working so hard to move forward with his career in his company and trusted God in the process. We learned a lot about his job, his company, and most of all about ourselves. Personally I have learned more about myself than I ever have. I have grown, did things I didn’t think I was capable of doing. All along the way trying to build a closer relationship with God. I think Michael would say the same thing about himself.

The boys have grown so much! Becoming more independently each day and growing their relationship as brothers. There are 4 years between them, and sometimes it’s like there are twins. They love each other so much, and play so well together. I absolutely love watching them together and I hope it continues as they get older.

Our new years was low key, which is perfect for me. Sitting at home, playing with the boys, eating, watching TV and just being a family. I stayed awake to mid-night (go me!) and kissed each of my guys!

I’m not sure what 2012 holds for us, but know that God holds this years in his hands. There will be ups and downs and we trust in God that he will get us through it. He has already walked thru the year and we are going to follow him.

I make resolutions each year, some I keep and some I don’t. It’s just fun to do.

Here are a few that are running through my mind today:

-Grow my relationship with God
-Become the best wife and mother I can be.
-Soak up every moment with my boys, and family. They are my world!
-Lose some weight (I think that’s everybody!)
-Get more organized.
-Finish projects around the house, I start and then can’t seem to finish.


Plus a couple of that I’m keeping between me, Michael and God! He knows what they are and we are hoping that together we can meet them!

Happy New Years and here is to a fantastic 2012.

No comments: