Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Randoms....

So life as usual is crazy. So I thought I would fill you in on a few things that have been going on in the Milam household.

-I signed up for another Kidsingment sale! It's only about 3 weeks away and I haven't even started pulling things out, pricing or anything. I got to get moving!

-We decided a few weeks ago that our current toy situation has gotten a little out of control. I work really hard to keep them organized in the boys rooms, but they have more than they need so we decided to turn our un-used guest room into a full out play room. Thanks to Pinterest for all the ideas, and a trip to ikea the room is coming along. I can't wait to finish and share!

-I am preparing my self for my diet, or should I say Life style change. I don't think I have ever been happy about my weight, a full post to come about that. And I have come to the conclusion that I can not take a pill and wake up and be super skinny. I went to the grocery today and bought all my healthy food. I have washed my veggies and fruit so it's easier to stay on track through out the week. Since it's all clean, cut, and individually packaged I can't say I didn't have time.

-My cousin is having a give-a-way on her blog, it's a Beauty give-a-way so check it out! Her blog is HERE!!

-My other cousin found out recently that her and her hubby are expecting their first little one!! I'm so excited for them! Congrats Dalyn and Jacob! Follow her pregnancy HERE.

-Last night I had a much needed girls night out! Dinner at Longhorns, yummy, and a movie, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol! It was good, super suspenseful but Tom Cruise is looking a little rough.

-Since re-arranging our guest room both Colin's and Christian's room have received an update. Mainly Colin's room. It is no longer a little boys rooms, and totally looks like a big boys room. Oh, how that makes me sad. Maybe we need to have another baby....hmmmm!!! (Nope, not pregnant, just making a comment!)

Well I guess that about sums it up.

Here's to a beautiful new week!

No comments: