Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thirty-One Year End Clearance!!!!!

Well my computer ended up in the repair shop for about a week and a half so I am working on getting caught up.

However I wanted to let everyone know about an amazing sale Thirty-One is having. Each year they retire certain items in order to make room for some new and exciting products. There are quiet a few things changing and I am excited about all the new Spring Products!! So here is your chance to stock up on some great items at an awesome low price. Most items are marked down 50% but some are marked down more. If you are like me buy things now and save them trough out the year for birthdays, graduations, or just because!!


Check it all out HERE!

If you have any questions please drop me an email!

semilam(at)gmail(dot)com

I am hoping to get all caught up by New Years, so keep checking because I hosting my first give-a-way!!

No comments: