Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sandra and Curtiss Payne

In a perfect world I would never get behind in blogging, or anything for that matter but guess what?? It's not and life happens.

Back to what's been going on......A Wedding!!!

One of my best friends finally got married!! I could not be even more excited for them. It feels like they have been talking about it for a while and then one day she said "Oh by the way we are getting married next Friday!" We were eating lunch and I about fell out of my chair, and if we hadn't been in the middle of a restaurant I would have screamed.....well I kind of did...but not like I would have if we were some where else.

They decided to get married on 11/11/11 in a low key service at the court house. No friends, no family, just them and their son Adrian. It was so nice!! It was about not only joining the two in marriage but joining the three of them together as a family. I was a little bummed about not being there but knew that it was what they wanted, and I was so happy about it I quickly got over it.

I am so happy for the three of them, and wish Sandra and Curtiss all the happiness in the world.


 

 

 

 

I love you guys!!

No comments: