Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yeah, we are still here....

Yep it's holiday time, which means my blogging ends up on the end of my to-do list. A lot has been going on, our anniversary, Thanksgiving, a wedding, and a baby or two, a birthday and of course preparing for Christmas, along with our daily routines there seems to not be enough hours in the day to complete everything. I mean I could get everything done, but I would have to give up sleep, and that's not going to happen! Lets see if I can get caught up before Christmas comes. I can always hope!!

Our Anniversary!!

I honestly can't believe we just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!! Time really flies by!! I always envisioned where and what we would be doing for our anniversary and oh my have things changed. I knew we would spend it somewhere tropical. We didn't of course, and honestly that's just fine by me. I am beyond thrilled to actually spend that day together more than being at the beach. We didn't spend our 9th together so it was super important to spend out tenth together, I didn't even care where either. We ended up getting away for a couple of nights just the two of us. Which was SO needed. I know most people are not fully aware of our living situation, one day I would love to elaborate, but for now just know it was great and we enjoyed every minute of it. The boys spent a few days with my parents which they always love. Michael and I were able to spend quality time together, reconnect and even do a little Christmas shopping. I am more in love with him today than I have ever been! The past 10 years have been great, and I am looking forward to the next 50 years!

No comments: