Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a fabulous weekend! The weather was perfect, we spent time with family and friends, and celebrated the resurrection of Christ!

We had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, finished up last minute shopping and came home to do a little cleaning.

Sunday we got up early and headed to church. Afterwards it was off to my parents for lunch and another egg hunt! We ate way to much, at least I did. The boys played outside all day, it was very hard to get Colin in come inside at any time for a little cooling off break. I had to bribe him with chocolate, but as soon as he was finished it was right back outside. Michael and Kenny, (my brother-in-law) headed to the lake after lunch since the weather was nice, while the rest of us chilled out. It was a wonderful weekend, not to much relaxing, but over all a great time. Here are some pictures from the weekend!









No comments: