Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 26, 2010

We are alive....I promise

Yes we are alive…I promise! We have been so busy I have really slacked on my blog! Sorry, to all 3 of you that read this! We have been catching up with old friends, spending a lot of time outside playing in this beautiful weather we have been having, and just everyday life! I have a few posts already for this week so I hope to catch back up. April is quickly coming to an end and I can’t believe it will be May. I really hope I will be able to stay up on what’s going on with us in May. I was looking at the calendar and it’s pretty full! Birthday’s, family in town, work stuff, a wedding, and we are going out of town just to name a few.

I am still working out trying to get healthy and lose some weight. Working out is going great, I am averaging between 6 – 10 miles a week! The weight on the other hand is not coming off as quickly as I would like. I am going to try and shake things up a little in hopes to have a good weigh in this week. Two weeks ago I lost another 2 pounds, and last week I gained 1. It’s alright, I can really tell in my clothes so even if the scale doesn’t again with me I do!

Hope you all have a great Monday!