Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just had to share this. As soon as we get home in the afternoons the boys are begging to go out side. I swear I think they would live out there if they could. I’m not complaining; them playing outside wears them out by 8! We recently where out at our normal weekly Kroger shopping trip and Christian asked if we could buy a fly swatter and it has quickly become a new favorite outside toy! I know pretty redneck, but they run around killing bugs and love every minute of it. Colin chase’s Christian and does exactly what he does, even though he probably has no idea what he is doing. Christian’s doing it, so he has to follow! So as Jeff Foxworthy would say….”You might be a redneck if……..you let your children play with fly swatters!”