Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday weigh in....

It's Friday, and I am excited to start the weekend! I am proud of myself for keeping up the walking this week, 6.54 miles so far! It rained yesterday so I wasn't able to make it out, but I am very thankful for that rain. The pollen here has been HORRIBLE! Everything is covered, and the air even looks yellow! We where told be the weather man to stay in if possible, the pollen count has been way over 5000! It's considered bad when it's over 120!!

Today was weigh in day, and I must say I was a little nervous standing on the scale. What if I gained weight, or didn't lose any? Well, I am happy to say I have lost 2 pounds this week! YEAH ME! I'm very excited about that, and it makes me want to continue working hard!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!