Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 2, 2010

It’s Friday…..and spring is here! I am very excited about this warm weather. I am very proud of myself this week as I started walking/jogging. I will be investing in some new pants this weekend, since that pants I currently own don’t seem to want to stay up over my bottom when I jog. Trust me it’s a sight to see! Jog a little, pull up my pants, jog a little more, pull them up again, and repeat the process. So far I have walked 6.4 miles this week, I have felt good every day I have walked; such an accomplishment. I am the kind of person that wants instant results, and I know that nothing will change overnight. I am a little discouraged this morning, as I weighted myself and I am a pound up! I know just by walking 3 days I wasn’t going to lose 5 pounds, but I didn’t think I would gain weight. I have been watching what I eat, and drink. I have cut the amount of coke and sweet tea out dramatically. I have gone a couple of days without any. I don’t eat a lot, I have cut my intake of food down, yet I have stilled gained weight. I have given myself 2 months to see what I can do, and so far I am not impressed. If I could see some small ounce of a result, it would motivate me to work harder. I’m not giving up, but I am a discouraged, and I’m sure it will be on my mind while I walk it out later. I hope next week to have better results. I am going to try and not get on the scale until next Friday, so I hope it looks better than it did today. I’ll be going to the grocery store this weekend so I will pick up some healthy snacks to keep me motivated. So here is to a better 2nd week!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, it’s Easter! Remember why we celebrate it, and who we celebrate it for!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Yay for walking 6.4 miles!!! Boo on saggy pants - fix that situation quick girl! You may be starving yourself and it's causing the scale to go up because your body is in shock! I hear ya on the cokes and sweet tea! Keep up the exercising and making better meal choices and you will see results in a few weeks.