Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had a great Father's day! The boys and I woke up early and made Michael a yummy breakfast. Biscuits, sausage, eggs, grits , yum! We had a low key morning and relaxing afternoon. Christian made Michael a card and it was so cute. He wrote "Happy Father's Day" on the outside and drew a picture of Michael. On the inside it said, "you are the best daddy in the world, I love you, how old are you?" We just laughed!! It was so sweet, he did it all by himself and put a lot of time into it.

That afternoon we headed over to my parents for lunch-dinner. We grilled out steaks and chicken, and had veggies to go along with it. Then dessert was a yummy ice cream cake from Busters! Your can't go wrong with that!

I some how failed to take any pictures.

I am so excited I got to spend father's day with my dad! He is the best by far and I love him so much!

Michael is an awesome hubby, but more importantly a super dad to both boys! I love seeing him play with the boys, he sometimes becomes a kid himself. I love you hunny!

Happy Father's Day to both my guys!

No comments: