Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

VBS..Take 2

I’m not really sure what happened to last week! Christian went to Vacation Bible School at my parents church, and between that, work, and my normal every day stuff the week just flew by! We would wake up, go to work, leave work at 4 pick up the kids, twice I went by my sister’s house to pick up my nephew Jadon for VBS, somehow eat and be up at the church by 6. It was non-stop every day. We made it though!

The bible school theme this year was “The Big Apple” in New York City! The kids had a great time, and learned a lot! Christian came home singing all the songs, and talking about all the things he learned. Friday evening was Family night, the kids sang all their songs from the week, and afterwards we had an homemade ice cream party! I just love homemade ice cream!!

Here are a couple of pictures from “The Big Apple” VBS!






No comments: