Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer=HOT!!

We live in the south, and with that comes very HOT summers. However we have been hitting mid to upper 90's for about 2-3 weeks now! We are still a week away from the first official day of summer, so it's gonna be a long, and steamy summer! Luckily my parents have a great pool in there neighborhood and we take any advantage to heading over there and letting the kids swim. A couple of Saturdays ago my sister and I planned on meeting up there and spending the day swimming. We pack lunches and snacks and headed out around 10ish.













Christian has become a great swimmer and no longer requires his life jacket. He's like a little fish.






Colin, I have figured out is going to be a handful around water this year. He sees Christian swimming and will try and do the same thing. He has NO fear, and would plant his face under the water in a second! There were a couple of times he would jump in and I wasn't always ready. The water didn't even bother him.







Jadon I bet by the end of summer will be swimming too!








Adelyn LOVES the water!




No comments: