Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stevie-Leigh and Kyle

Michael works for a great company and since he has been there forever he has formed some great relationships with the people he works with. Along with that I have also been able to form relationships with them as well. Stevie works with him, and we were so excited when her and Kyle got engaged! They met a few years back and not long afterwards he took a job in Japan for a year! Talk about a long distance relationship! Well he came back and their relationship grew and became engaged last year.

Last Sunday was their big day and I am so honored to have been there to witness the start of their lives! It was at a mansion in Old town Buford, and was absolutely beautiful! There were fresh flowers everywhere and all their engagement photos.

Stevie is a beautiful girl and seeing her in her dress made her look even more beautiful!!




Her family is from England and I loved hearing them talk and give their speeches. I could listen to them all day!



I was a little hesitant to attend since Michael was out of town that weekend, and I would be going alone, but I'm glad I did. I know so many people that work there and they are like a second family. It was an outside ceremony and it was HOT!! It started at 6 :30 and it seemed like it only lasted about 10 minutes. We ate inside, and the reaming part of the reception was outside under huge white tents. I'm not sure how long the party lasted but I left around 10.

They had a candy bar for the favors! Which I thought was a great idea! You picked up little boxes and filled them with a huge assortment of all kinds of candy. I thought it was a huge hit!!

Congratulations to Stevie and Kyle!!!

No comments: