Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beach...Part 2

Wednesday was Christian’s birthday!! I think he is getting a little spoiled since we are always on vacation on his birthday. I also think he thinks that’s how it’s supposed to be, and as much as I would LOVE to agree with him, it isn’t. When we got home he asked what beach were where going to for Colin’s birthday. I said none, and he reminded me that the past two years we have also been at the beach either on or around his birthday. Thinking back…he was right!!

Christian woke up early on Wednesday, before everyone else. My parents also being early riser’s headed out to find a donut shop to pick up breakfast. By the time they arrived back about 30-45 minutes later we were all awake. I gave him a huge hug and told him happy birthday! Which was followed by birthday wishes from everyone else. It made his day!! We ate breakfast and then headed down to the pool for a few hours.

This day my dad taught Colin how to hold his breath and go under water. Over the past couple of months at the pool I was enforcing with him to keep his month closed while swimming. All he needed to do was figure out the whole “holding his breath” which he got real quick, and wouldn’t stop. He would yell “mommy” and point to his month that was sealed shut, count “1,2,3, go” and head right under the water. He would pop up and repeat over and over. There were many times I would force him to stop so he could catch his breath. It was so funny, and he was so proud. I go a little bit on camera you can watch here. (sorry you have to turn your head, I'm getting used to my new camera, and can't figure out how to flip the video)

We headed up for lunch and nap for the 2 little ones. While they were asleep my mom and I headed to Dairy Queen to pick up a birthday cake. We headed back to the pool for a while before heading to the beach for some pictures. Our plans were to celebrate after wards but by the time we returned and ate all the kids were out. We rescheduled the party to Thursday.

No comments: