Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happr Birthday Christian!!!

Happy Birthday to our first born, I can’t believe today you are 7!! Time really flies by so fast. I can remember the day your daddy and I found out we were pregnant with you!! My whole life I have always wanted to be a mommy and we are so thankful that God allowed us to be your parents. You have been an absolute joy in our lives, and we love you more than anything. You are super smart, and so inquisitive. You ask a lot of questions, and we love seeing your mind just work. You are very caring, compassionate and have a huge heart. You just finished the first grade and are so excited about going to 2nd. You still love firemen and still have your mind set on becoming one when you grow up. You like reading, playing outside, playing your DS, and playing with your Legos. You are a great big brother and Colin adores you and looks up to you so much. We are excited to see what year 7 holds for you and us!

2004


2011



Happy Birthday Buddy!!

We Love you!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: