Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Who's in control?

Have you ever had the feeling going through life that things just don’t seem to work the way you wanted them to? At times, felling like things are falling apart? Who is in control of your life? I have at times thought and felt the same way. I have to remind myself that I am not in control of my life…God is. Things will work on his time frame not mine. When I feel like things are falling apart, I remind myself that it is God’s way of putting all the pieces into their perfect place. However hard it might be, in the end He knows and I don’t need to worry about it. All I have to do is have faith and trust him wholly. With all the crazy things that are going on in with our family I want to take control, but God quickly reminds me that it’s for him to do, not me.

Today as I am reminded that I need to let go, it’s not up to me it’s up to HIM, I will give it all to him and give him all the glory during the process. He has never let us down, and never will. We are where we are in life because of him! So give it to HIM!

Who is in control of your life?

No comments: