Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beach...Part 4

Thursday after pool time, and before heading to the beach to take Christian and Colin’s pictures we had to celebrate his birthday! We opened presents, and had cake! Michael had given Christian a new DS game prior to use leaving, so he would have something new to play with in the car. We also got him a new case, a car charger and an accessory kit. He got the new “Cars 2” game from my parents, and money from Leigh and Kenny. We had yummy chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake from DQ, and headed to the beach for pictures.
















Colin wasn’t too in the mood, he had gotten a little bit too much sun that day, and was just worn out. I did capture a few good ones, and I am excited to put them in frames and on the wall!!


























I even captured one of my parents!






No comments: