Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beach...Part 3

The condo we stayed at was located In between the bay and the ocean. In order to get to the beach they offered a trolley, or you could drive over. By Wednesday no one had been to the beach, or showed too much interest. The pools were great and the kids were having a blast. Wednesday night we did go over so I could take pictures of Leigh’s kids, since the remainder of the week Jordan would be playing ball. We loaded everyone up and headed over, only to realize I made a the biggest photographer boo-boo, as we were getting to walk the mile pier (not really, but it was long) I checked my camera and my battery was dead!! I only brought my camera, instead of grabbing my whole camera bag, another lesson learned. Oops, so my dad and I ran back to the condo to pick up my extra one, I had already charged prior to leaving for vacation. The elevators in our condo had a tendency of being slow from time to time, and since I was racing against the sun I needed to book it. I figured I would run up the stairs to help save on time. Mistake number 2! We were staying on the 8th floor and by floor 3 I was already winded, and I just keep going until floor 5 when I exited the stairwell and waited for the elevator completely out of breath and embarrassed that I could run the stairs. I ran in grabbed my bag and took the elevator down the whole way. We got back to the beach and were able to catch some good pictures of the kids before the sun set.









No comments: