Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our weekend

We had a great weekend! Michael was home and it was also his birthday on Sunday. I was off on Friday so we spent the day together! We had to go get car tags, which isn’t too fun, but afterwards we caught a movie and lunch! We saw “Horrible Bosses” and I must say it was hilarious. Always enjoy a movie with a great laugh! We picked up the boys early and spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.

Saturday we headed out to get a jump start on our back to school shopping! I can’t believe summer is ending, and school is right around the corner. I wanted to beat the rush and get as much done now as opposed to waiting to shop the weekend before. We were able to get all our things on Christian’s list. On a side note, I think I am the only person who is excited about school supplies. I mean Christian has to have new things, but I use the opportunity to restock my desk supplies with new pens, folders and fun things. It’s as much for me as it is for him! Also a good time for me to get re-organized! I have become very “non-organized” over the past couple of months and it’s driving me a little crazy.

Sunday was Michael's birthday!! We woke up and I made breakfast and the boys gave him their gifts. I had a couple of pictures from our beach trip printed and framed for his office, along with some of his favorite candy. The pictures in his office are older and it’s always nice to have new pictures. However by that afternoon Christian was complaining of a sore throat and was running a low grade fever. So we just stuck around the house. After a doctor’s appointment and an antibiotic he is feeling much better!!

No comments: