Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My new planner!!!

Yesterday afternoon I got home and was surprised to see a package from Federal Express at my front door. I could hardly contain myself as I wanted to run in and rip that sucker open. I waited though, got everything inside and Christian started on his homework. It sat on the counter for a while as I started dinner, and I could just see it out of the corner of my eye just laying there.

I was so happy when I finally opened it! It was exactly what I wanted and it looks fantastic!! After the boys went to sleep I sat down and really took a look at everything it had. They even snuck a few little surprises in there for me! I absolutely love it!!! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great planner, oh and the company was great to deal with.


No comments: