Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Adelyn!!

Last Thursday was Adelyn's 2nd birthday, so this past Saturday we celebrated it. Leigh and I took the kids to Monkey Joe's to jump!! I took a few pictures there but none really turned out that great. They were moving too fast and the lighting in the building was awful. I did go down a slide with Adelyn because she was scared to go up any. We FLEW done the slide, and I ended up getting wounded!

Afterwards we headed back to our parents house for the party. She had a "soda-shop" like themed party and it was super cute!! My mom made cupcakes in ice cream cones and piled tons of icing on each one. SUGAR OVERLOAD!!!











My dad whipped up some vanilla and chocolate malt milk shakes!












The Birthday girl and her balloons!!















For the food she had a great idea of having everyone make their own personal pizza! We all rolled our out, and topped it with what ever we wanted. The kids thought it was pretty cool, and they were able to watch it cook.










Christian made a smiley face made out of pepperonis!










Colin dumped all his topping in one place, so I helped him spread them out a little!













How cute is this! They were all watching and waiting for their very own pizza to cook!


















Happy 2nd Birthday Adelyn!!!

No comments: