Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Catch-up

Wow it’s Thursday…where did the week go. We had a holiday on Monday, and I was off on Tuesday, so my week really started yesterday. I love this kind of week! We had a fabulous weekend. Michael was not traveling so we had a whole lot of family time….which is always the best. Lazy days, eating, playing, and tons of giggles! It just makes my heart happy just thinking about it! Life has been quite stressful lately and it was nice to put all those things on the back burner in our heads and enjoy the simple things in life.

Saturday the weather was great! So we ventured out to the park for a little bike riding. Colin amazed us with how well he is riding his tricycle. It was a Christmas gift last year, and now he’s able to put enough strength in his legs to get it moving. Christian does awesome, and I am seeing a new, bigger, bike in his near future. Maybe soon without the training wheels. We really need to get out more and let the kids ride, it was a nice evening.





















Georgia won! So the night ended on a great note. Believe it or not Christmas is right around the corner. I have mentally started preparing for it. I might have already started a running list of things for the boys. Sunday we ventured out to the toy store to see what new things are out there. I had a few things in mind and made it a point it out to both of them. I am happy to say it made it to the list! Christian walked around chip board in hand writing frantically all the wonderful things he found. How sweet it is that a few items Colin seemed to like made it on his list as well. Christian gave him his own section on the paper….ahh brotherly love! It’s a wonderful thing.

We had some rain, which gave us even more or a reason to be lazy, relax and just enjoy being together as a family!

No comments: