Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Organization!!

I can honestly say when I was growing up being organized was not my strong suit. As I have gotten older, and my life has changed, wife, mommy, work full time, it can get a little crazy. I am learning that being organized has become very important and somewhat addicting. I love the blogging world, and I have come across some cool “organization blogs” which only add to me wanting to become super hard core about it. I mean come on, when you look at someone else’s stuff and everything is nice, neat and has a home it makes you a little jealous. Not to mention the whole Pinterest thing, geeze! I get so many things running thru my mind all at the same time…over load! We have our “daily” routines, which I love! Being organized to me goes along with it.





In my attempt to become more organized I would like to start with this bad boy!

By erincondren.com....Please go check it out...she has cool stuff!! A co-worker received one for Christmas last year and I immediately fell in love with it. The months past and I kind of forgot about it, but a couple of months ago I stumbled across it again. After debating back and forth about it I decided to bite the bullet and order my very own. So I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my very own life planner!! I am so excited and can’t wait to show it off and start using it!!


Here are a couple of blogs that I have found that I am loving, so I thought I would share to you! If you have any that you have found, tips advice please leave a comment and let me know. I will be adding these blogs to my “Organization List” and would love to have a lot to choose from!





IHeart Organizing





(Disclaimer: I was in no way paid to endorse these website, I simply love it and thought I would share the love!)

No comments: