Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Michael's and I 10 year anniversary!! It's hard to believe it's already been ten years. I remember when we got married thinking about where we would be in 10 years. Honestly I am not where I thought we would be, and that's OK. I think in some way it's better than I thought. Ever year has had it's share of ups and downs but I would not choose to go through any of it with any one other than Michael.

This past year is a year I will never forget. It's been probably the hardest year, but one of the best. We have both grown so much as individuals but our relationship has grown so much. Most of all our relationship with God has grown more than ever, and I am so grateful and thankful for that. Today we are on a little get-a-way that could potentially change our lives forever. God has done amazing things in our life, our marriage, and he will continue to show himself everyday from here on. We are excited to see his work in us and our family.

Happy Anniversary babe...I love you!! Thanks for the 10 best years of my life.

 

No comments: