Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving....




I thought I’d join in on What I’m Loving today, but with a Thanksgiving theme.

What am I loving today….all the things I am thankful for!

God! He’s amazing, and I am thankful for the relationship I have with him. He never leaves my side, and has gotten me (us) through this past year. I am excited to continue walking with him to our next adventure.

My family! I am thankful for my wonderful and loving husband, who works so hard to provide for us. My two little boys! I can’t imagine my life without them, they bring be so much joy and love it’s hard to explain.

My parents, who are by far the best parents ever. I love seeing their relationship together, and with God and it inspires me to walk the same way. I would have not survived this past year without them and I am so thankful they live only 10 minutes away and I can always pop in on them. My sister, who is also my best friend. She gets me and I get her (well most of the time)! She’s always there for me not matter what!

My friends! They are AMAZING! I love each of them to pieces and they keep me, somewhat, grounded. They don’t judge me, and accept me for who I am. Our health! Being surrounded by stories of people with so many health issues, or illnesses it reminds me to thank God every day for our health, and to never take it for granted.

I could go on and on, I am thankful for everything in my life!

My faith, family, friends, health, jobs, house, food….God is amazing and he gets all the credit, without him we have and are nothing.

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: