Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Catch-up....

Life has been pretty crazy, as usual, and blogging had taken a back seat. Last week I had a horrible stomach bug and was pretty much out on commission for a few days. Michael was actually not traveling for a few days and it was nice to have him around the house. I am so thankful for his job, and he works so super hard to provide for our family, but the down side is that he is travels a lot. We spent time at the pumpkin patch, Halloween, and some other new things. I have a lot to catch up on, and a few new and exciting things coming up. Oh, and do I even need to mention that Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away, and then Christmas. I am on a mission to have all my shopping done by November 30Th, wish me luck.

No comments: