Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Jordan's Football game

My nephew Jordan has played football just about his entire life. I don’t really remember a time when he wasn’t playing. It’s always been with the wreck league where we live, but now he’s in high school and is playing on the 9th grade team. I had not been to a game all season and I didn’t think I would. A couple of weeks ago he took a hard hit and ended up with a concussion and was not allowed to play. The doctor released him for his last game, so last week the boys and I went to see him play. He got a lot of play time, and is a really good player. What surprised me the most was that their filed was astro-turf! It was a really nice facility and everything was so clean. The other kids, (Christian, Colin, Jadon, and Adelyn) spent the entire time running around and having a blast, but boy was it cold!!! Buford won over St. Pius so over all it was a great game. Looking forward to next season!!






# 33




















How cute is he?





Enjoying some snacks!












No comments: