Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My new adventure!

I have been thinking for a while about doing something on the side to 1) meet new people 2) get some new products on things I love 3) earn a little extra money (if possible). I just couldn't’t figure out what I wanted to do. I’m not a huge make-up person, and I know quite a few people that sell Mary Kay and Avon. I like candles, but not enough to sell them. I don’t have many around the house, and the few I do don’t ever get lit. Come on I have kids. What I do love are bags….all kinds. I stumbled across a “Thirty-one” a couple of years ago and fell in love with it. I honestly didn’t think I would ever be good at selling things, since I’m not a pushy person. I am a very outgoing person, and thought what the hay. Once I finally decided to jump in, it took a few months to actually purchase my kit. (I kind of have high expectations for myself, and when I decide to do something I want to be able to give 100% effort.) Mid-October I ordered it and within a week the huge pink box was sitting at my house! I am so excited about what the company offers, and what my potential could be. I don’t want people to feel obligated to host a party just to purchase something. If you see something you like, let’s just order it. No minimum, and have it mailed right to your door! It’s as easy as that!

I have a Face book page, so click HERE and like it! I will post each months special and any new products.

Click on the link to the side a browse through the catalog on my website.

Got any questions, just shoot me an email! So if you want to have a party, let me know. See something you like and just want to order it, email me!

No comments: